Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another summer task to accomplish

Being that it is summer, and you probably have partied yourself already, you might be saying, "now what do i do?" You should make a list of things to accomplish in the summer.
I did, and I added one, learn to become very well versed in the art of grilling.

Bobby Flay is the man! (And I think he does coke on the side too, but that's not why he's the man) This guy, is the Iron Chef. Anything with the prefix "Iron-" That's saying a lot. Like Iron Man, you don't want to fuck with Iron Man. And you don't want to fuck with The Iron Chef. He also owns a couple restaurants and has a Throw down w/ Bobby Flay on Food Network. Yeah he loses sometimes, but I like the fact he challenges them anyways, knowing that's their specialty.

So, with that said summer is hot. No shit right? Well it's a great time to grill, the sun's out a nice chilled beverage on your side, your sunglasses to block the uv light because it's harmful and you probably have a hang over your trying to hide. I would like to get good at grilling, make great healthy food, and it's something that you should just know. Well I feel it's something I should know. Grilling/BBQ is as summer as tank tops and shorts. And who knows, when my skills become good enough, I may just invite you to come over and hang out.



that's my grill

No comments:

Post a Comment