Friday, May 15, 2009

the good times will live in our hearts

This semester was my best one so far, here are some reasons why this one topped the others:
- Most importantly, I proved to myself I could climb from rock bottom. I climbed out of the hole that was self made. And I proved to others that I could, even when they have faith in me. It hurts me sometimes they did not think I could make it, but it fueled me at times. Forgive me for what I have done. Yet at the same time, I forgive you and turn the other cheek.
- I resumed my academic career this winter semester.
- I learned how to deal with negative situations, and try to make the most of it.
- I improved on not letting petty problems ruin my day, or anything ruin my day.
- I met genuine friends. I am very thankful, they always come rare and in few numbers.
- I let go of many resentments towards others; I know holding to them is unhealthy.
To hold on to them is like to let someone grip your throat and slowly apply pressure.
- Improved on time management; although I have ways to go.
- I was able to help others out with dilemmas regarding school and relationships,
it felt nice to have another chance to help others out; succeeding this time around.
- I truly felt engaged in my classes, I learned to like the class thus I was engaged to
do homework and read.
- I kept more of an open mind, towards criticism and opinion.
- I learned to distance myself to a degree from everyone, I tend to get tangled in their problems when I should not.
- I learned that if you really care about someone; you want them to be happy above all.















Well with the seriousness set aside, I partied the fuck out of Thursdays ( and some other nights). Me and the boys, and the girls, FUCKED the shit out of Thursdays nights. My boys from 247 and the sneaky girls, we made beer pong nights (sneaky bp nights) a tradition, It was as if it became as much of a tradition as going to church on sunday mornings. The official sneaky BP was January 20 on a friday. I was excited to be back in school, so we bought 3 30 packs. I passed out and puked. Every thursday til last night was a beer pong night. Atleast 2 30 packs every thursday. We also had bp nights that were not on thursdays. Have to hand it to Ralphs, Caguama Cerveza is the shit. Great price, great taste. I even asked the cashier who buys the most Caguamas, we do. We calculated that we spent $500+ alone on beer. Thank You for those who participated, we became close and thanks for making great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment