Friday, May 22, 2009

On the plus side

My fellow brethren Nick and I were smoking hookah and drinking a beer a couple hours ago, watching deadliest warriors recorded. One thing we look forward to: A time for our bodies to recover. You know how in the summer time you party? well for us, it's a time to recover haha. Not really looking forward to too many parties this summer.. i could hardly drink a beer tonight. Let me rephrase that, I am not looking forward to drinking/smoking/whatever as much this summer. It would be great to see people, at parties. I'm sure there are sober people at parties too right? You don't have to take substances to have a good time at parties..right? right? right? i hope so.. ha ha.
I can't sleep, my body is not used to me being sober and up on a thurs night/fri morning. Last time that was was..um..um. fuck i can't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment